Niklas had dieted with the LCH method and lost weight, but he was afflicted by a reflux problem (LPR) when he went back to an ordinary diet.
Food leaked up from his stomach at night giving a feeling of queasiness and an irritating, persistent, dry cough. After he had researched the problem, Nicholas concluded that he was suffering from dysphagia, or swallowing difficulties.
– It was always gurgly in my throat and the swallowing difficulties came more intense, says Niklas.
Niklas underwent a gastroscopy, but nothing abnormal was to be seen.
In the end, he sought professional help and underwent a gastroscopy, but nothing abnormal was to be seen.
– It was frustrating! Sometimes I couldn’t even sleep at night because it felt as though the remains of my food were still in my esophagus, and were leaking up into my throat.
The feeling of queasiness increased
The frequency of times Niklas was struck by worrying, panic-stricken bouts of queasiness and sleeplessness, became ever more common.
In the absence of a solution, Niklas began to experiment with medicines and other solutions himself: some of which helped for a time. He raised the head of his bed – which was an improvement and prevented food coming up as it had.
His troubles were so severe though, that Niklas still felt limited in his everyday life.
The company’s website sounded business-like, and the research behind the product gave a feeling of security
– It was when I sat and read an article on the web, that an advertisement for IQoro popped up. Normally, I would never click on such an advert, but there was something here that caught my interest.
– I seldom buy new products that are sold over the net, but the company’s website sounded business-like, and the fact that there was a lot of research behind the product gave a feeling of security.
“It would be worth every penny if it could help”
To start with, Niklas thought that the neuromuscular training device was a bit expensive, but felt it would be worth every penny if it could help. Despite all the information on the company’s website, he chose to first mail them a description of his problems.
– I got a telephone call the same afternoon, and they spent 45 minutes listening to me and my questions. The way they engaged with me, and their account of how I could be helped, sounded trustworthy. For me, the decisive point in my purchasing decision was the fact that the device was approved by the Swedish medical authorities (läkemedelsverket).
Two days later, Niclas began to exercise with his IQoro and, even if he has not diligently followed the recommended training regime of three pulls, three times per day, and he is still only in the middle of his treatment period, he has already noticed a dramatic improvement.
The feeling of queasiness is eradicated, and the chronic sensation of lump and phlegm in my throat have reduced.
– I have not woken up one single time because food has leaked up into my throat. The feeling of queasiness is eradicated, and the chronic sensation of lump and phlegm in my throat have reduced. Overall, I find it far easier to swallow. My scepticism has been blown away. In all honesty, this is the easiest training regime I have ever had. Less than two minutes a day? Everyone can manage that!